Venue & access – EEID 2020
The symposium will be held at Le Corum, a convention centre in the heart of the city of Montpellier, close to the Place de la Comédie and within walking distance of many hotels and restaurants.
How to get to Montpellier
Please be aware that there are two train stations in Montpellier:
- Montpellier Saint Roch (city centre): located 6 min by tramway from the Corum Conference Centre (line 1 direction Mosson, stop at ‘Corum’ or ‘Comédie’)
- Montpellier Sud de France (6 km from city centre): located 40 min by shuttle and tramway from the Corum Conference Centre:
- take the ‘Navette Gare’ shuttle, stop at ‘Place de France’
- take tramway line 1 direction ‘Mosson’, stop at ‘Corum’ or ‘Comédie’
- Montpellier Méditerranée Airport (8 km from the city center): located 25 min by shuttle and tramway from the Corum Conference Centre:
- take Airport shuttle line 120, last stop ‘Place de l’Europe’
- take tramway line 4 direction ‘Garcia Lorca’, stop at ‘Corum’
Bus & Tramway tickets:
- Ticket 1 journey: €1,60
- Ticket 10 journeys: €10
Tickets can be purchased at all tramway stations, at the tourism office and in many shops.
For further information on how to get to Montpellier check out the Montpellier Tourist Office website